Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Why Paying Too Much for Web Hosting is Horribly Wrong

www.zaapnetwork.com - I have made a post on this at Sigma Ring about the concern I had about people paying too much for web hosting. Now I provide in this video a option to those that are shopping for web hosting.

The focus is towards those that think web hosting is different. What I want to point out that I have not in the video is that, a lot of hosting providers might be resellers. Meaning they are probably selling you the same farms I am. The point is paying too much for a lot of the same thing is silly.

Imagine if you were shopping for a iPad 2, and Store A says they sell it for $500 brand new.  You hop in your car and find that Stores B & C are selling the same device for $1200, you would say to yourself why would I pay for this here when I can get it for way cheaper at Store A?  You recognize the product being sure.  So we are creatures of habit.  We want a awesome product or service at a bargain price if possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment