Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Professional Web Hosting Services

I know this seems like a odd topic to talk about, but really my heart goes out to people who might not just know. If there is one thing about techs that I do not like and that is them taking advantage of people who are not tech savvy. I have learned that there are shared hosting companies charging $20 dollars a month.



For those that may not know. Shared hosting is simply everyones hosting. Now, for many people this is all you need. For me specifically, and others like me who are going into a Niche Marketing field, we do not need a lot of bells and whistles. Now, before I go any further, I want to tell you this is part promotion, and part information. Mainly information. After all, I am an affiliate so there is a bit of a sell factor here. Because, if you are like me you want the best web host solution. You might have a budget for now.

Even if you do not have a budget where web hosting is concerned, I would not try and take advantage of that. Personally speaking what I am sharing is something I offer a person with or without a budget, so everyone is essentially on equal playing field.

Low cost web hosting services is not a tall order in my opinion. Now it is not about the pricing game, but also if you are going to get the quality of service with the prices you pay for. If your are comparing apples to apples, which is what you do when you shop for web hosting. A grocery store would never sell to sets of the same apples. If you are at the store and you have 2 bins, one is worth $3 the other is worth $20 for apples, both are from the same company every bag is of the same quality. People will go for the $3 everytime, because they recognize there is no difference going the extra price.

So, when companies are offering $20 per month for a web hosting service that you can get anywhere, even at the site I am promoting here. Now, the name of the site I want to share with you is: www.affiliateservers.com I am very fond of this service for many reasons. When you arrive you are given a great introduction video. I recommend you let them explain to you what they are offering.

The name was perfect. It spoke to me. "Affiliate" servers, is what I refer to. Like the hosting knew I was coming. Now, they offer 4 different packages. Ranging from $4 a month to $7 a month. They say their best seller is the $5 hosting service. Though I went with $4 for many reasons.

I will go over a few. Each plan will have unlimited bandwidth and storage. Which is perfect to me. Because that is all I care about. Now, it is not until you get $7 where everything else is unlimited. Like database, ftp accounts, e-mail accounts. Then I thought about this. It is just me right now. I do not have a staff to to maintain, or make e-mail accounts for, or tend to host a billion sites.

Being an affiliate marketer I want to host a few sites, granted they only give me 1 hosted domain on my plan which is perfectly fine. The reason being is, I can always upgrade to the next package if I so choose, but than they made the setup to be a little more customizable. For instance, for a bit more I can tack on more hosted domains, or more databases.

Giving me the marketer to sit back and think some things through. If I wanted to start a Niche on weightloss I would want a domain name dedicated to that, and if I had another niche on cooking, I would want a domain on that. Now, I can start one now, and build up to the next one later. If I found myself with a few more domain names. I can always upgrade or even downgrade if the situation warrants it. The idea is, I can take a look and strategize well weightloss is doing hot, the trends say that in a few months it will go higher, and so is drag racing, but my olympics site, not so much. Perhaps using my many tools, I can predict and see that this niche has a few more months before it takes a huge dive.

The pont is here, I have control here. The control panel is very spacious, not so bogged down plus they have several help videos. You are given a introduction video the moment you access your account.

All in all, I prefer you going with my solution for web hosting, but even if you do not. There is never a good reason for you to pay $20 per month for web hosting. Again the link of this article is: www.affiliateservers.com

Now this is where I open the floor to you guys. Does anyone out there pay $20 or more a month for a "shared hosting plan?" If so, I want to know why. Do not confuse it with VPS, or Semi-Dedicated hosting. Secondly, what are your thoughts concerning expensive web hosting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment