Whenever you have a newly setup computer you usually have to hunt down your essential programs. From, IMapos;s to Google Chrome, Firefox, etc...
This was always the most dreaded part of a new system weather I bought it, created it fresh, or wipe and reload. Granted I kept my essentials on Thumbdrive. But I wanted to use it for other matters, so I stumbled upon this site www.filehippo.com And boy was I glad. Everything in one spot. In a friendly setup, and color coded.
Check out older videos from Zaap Net @ http://www.zaapnetwork.com
Also if you wish to join a cool social community for Fun Profit. I am always recruiting new teammates. Head on over to www.sigmaring.com for more details.
This was always the most dreaded part of a new system weather I bought it, created it fresh, or wipe and reload. Granted I kept my essentials on Thumbdrive. But I wanted to use it for other matters, so I stumbled upon this site www.filehippo.com And boy was I glad. Everything in one spot. In a friendly setup, and color coded.
Check out older videos from Zaap Net @ http://www.zaapnetwork.com
Also if you wish to join a cool social community for Fun Profit. I am always recruiting new teammates. Head on over to www.sigmaring.com for more details.




0 comments:
Post a Comment